worcester UK
where abouts in the UK?

theres CPPS in Penkridge, Theres the Masters which is dotted around the UK
then theres the Millenium game in London, first weekend in July

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
CPPS, or anything at NPF, have a look through the tournaments forum, particularly the CPPS one as it'll give dates etc

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
hi thanks do you know what my best bet is for Birmingham
The CPPs is your best bet for brum .Held at Rodbaston College Penkridge .Not far at all.Check their site on here .One in about 3/4 weeks .like a mini millenium ,you can see The Elite teams down to beginner league. All keenly contested and Trade area with the major players having a stall .Plus its free to spectate ! You can buy hot food and drink and sit on Ainsley (currently grassless) knoll and see tournie paintball at all levels at its best in GB (PS I dont work for Ainsley )lol

Reactions: Ainsley and Thorpe

Thorpe

Lucky 15s
Mar 13, 2010
As shoaibaktar said, get down to CPPS on 23rd June. If you're in Birmingham its no more than 30 minutes away. Ains and Dyl put a lot of work in to the site to make it an awesome place to play paintball but also an awesome place to spectate!

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
It is yes, Billericay area, have a look on the millenium website for address/dates etc.

As to the OP, Junction 13 of the M6 takes you right to CPPS which would be your nearest, theres usually stalls and games on going so no need to pay a fee to watch just rock up and enjoy.
Cheaper than playing lol.

then you can splash out on the stalls/food van

weihrauch hw

London Sock
Jul 2, 2011
Ashford
if possible, try and get down to the millenium held in Essex, it will be a brilliant experience, and will be by far the biggest tournament in the UK