Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where do you buy your gear/bits/whatever paintball? (london area)

Kazary

Paintball Ro0kie
Jun 26, 2008
Essex
hi guys

I'm kinda new here, bought a few bits like a PMR and such off here (has a few board problems which kinda sucks, but i think could be fixable) bought some protection and stuff, but i was wondering, for stuff you really need new, be it protection items, gun parts, gun accessories, etc. Where do you buy it if you live near london?

I live in Essex, and have good accessability to london, and wondered. Are there any paintball shops in london or do you always need to buy it at a website? I've been on sites like BZ paintball supplies and Fat Bobs, but is there anywhere else also? or are these the ones you guys use also? I find it'd just help if there is actually a shop, because then i could try items i need before i buy (such as knee pads i'm looking for but have 0 clue of what size to get) Thanks.

Kazary

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
www.lpspaintball.biz

They should be near you...erm what problems you got with your PMR board...i might be able to help. or ring DYE thats your best bet.

lips are great give them a ring websites above :)

-MJ

Kazary

Paintball Ro0kie
Jun 26, 2008
Essex
Thanks for the help so far guys. Any others i should check out?

lips is a store, or just a website store?

and the PMR when trying to change modes, its okay for semi-auto and psp, and it'll flicker yellow once for semi auto, and twice for PSP when i check what previous mode it was set to. But when i try to make i go to the 3rd or 4th modes, which are millenium and semi auto (i know i won't use semi-auto in game, I'm more thinking about millenium) it seems to only flicker twice maxium to say it was in psp (even when i do try and set it to the 3rd mode) because it only flashes twice, and not 3 or 4 times to say it was in millenium or full auto.

chris w

CPPS Ref.
Nov 13, 2007
Penkridge
www.facebook.com
store aswell i guess if they have an adress :)

but i think whenever you start to program, it starts from 0, so is 3 millenium?
so you get into config mode, get to firing modes, let it blink (i think, cba to get my gun lol) then click the trigger 3 times, then hold.
if that is not what you're doing already?
sorry im tired lol.
if not give DYE a call or PM the dye europe tech on here, called ash. ill find his username in a sec :)

here you are;
Ash - DYE Europe

Furious1337

Apr 17, 2008
Cambridge
Yeah Lips is a store aswell, i went there one day and got there and it was closed for some tournament. I came all the way from Cambridge

harold

Feb 3, 2008
Southend, Essex
lips is a small aladins cave. never seen so much stuff stacked into one room. chris and jon are great blokes help me out a few times. if they dont have it they probaly can get. also loads of stuff to try and play with

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
LiPS are very helpful I'm sure they will help you with the PMR issues as well,nice pair of weirdo's,always helpful,don't mention me they'll charge you more;).
Some of the PMR/DYE markers had issues not critical but annoying,we sent one back for repair and it's been ok since.
No honestly they are free with their advice,after sales is good and nothing seems to be any trouble,if they ain't got it they can get it....:D
It's nice to have a mince around their store and you may purchase something that slipped your mind.

speeman

Feb 27, 2008
Epworth, Doncaster
www.bebo.com
personally i wouldnt reccomend fat bobs, as there delivery times are ampualing, i find lips amd sloth to be very good and they also have great customer support.

as for buying second hand stuff you can get loads of here that will do the job fine and will cost you less money.