Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where do YOU lay your hat? (aka which is your favourite bunker?)

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Well Stan being 6' 220lbs I tend to go to the bunker that suits my size! But in tournament situations I have to go where the Captain says "Get your ass in there!" When you are having fun in a controlled chaotic kinda way take yourself to where you can play comfortably without getting shot out on the break!

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Wingnut play- Get your ass in tight. Tuck your knees under the bottom and snap shoot your heart out. Expose as little of your head and marker as you possibly can when snap shooting. Try not to be predictable about which side you pop out of. Wingnuts can be great bunkers, if you work them right.:D I am 5'11" 220 lbs and I can squeeze into them and I love 'em. If I can play them, most people can. Hope that helps.

Rooster- I don't say get your ass in there do I?? I am hardcore:D

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
I like teabags me, not tetley or pg either (although in their place these are great, with tea being the nectar of the gods n'all). Teabags/Doritos on the tapeline at the 50, coz you got good protection crosss the field if your shooting the tape, and vice versa. Plus ive survived several muggings in teabags coz they are quite large (meaning your mugger could lean round the wrong end and miss you) and the angles of the sides are weird so sometimes you can see your prospective mugger slightly before their gun is on you.

As for wingnuts i quite like em as long as the wings are well pegged in (otherwise its quite easy to shoot underneath em) their a tight bunker to play so i wouldnt recomend em for bigass back players, ours certainly cant fit behind em. They are quite good for snapshooting especially if u can use the wings to protect you when your popping out

Sayin that ill play anything me, if you ask me nice like ;)

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Thanks for all your help...

Time to practice me thinks!

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Anything up front for me :)

Just need a little cover to get there and its danger time :)

But i bloody hate stand up witches hats, now thats 1 bunker u will never see me behind, Bloody awful things, Lay em down. Much better that way :D

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
barrel

if u have a longer barrel say a 18" would u have more success hitting a target than u would with a 14" barrel?

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
barrel

Originally posted by SYTRAXZ
if u have a longer barrel say a 18" would u have more success hitting a target than u would with a 14" barrel?

And how the hell would you stay tight in a tiny bunker like a wingnut with a bloody broom pole attached? Do you ever read the replies in the threads you post in? You have already had the answer to is "longer better?" several times over. Oh and before you ask just in case you haven't read any of the previous posts in THIS thread a Teabag is what is called a Dorito in the States.

Wingnuts are played (by me anyhow) by leaning into it as much as I can but then I have a slight advantage over Rooster and CJohns as I am shorter and lighter, not so small as I can stand up behind one....seen that done by a kid and it was awesome cos he was upright all the time and was all ready to run to the next barricade.