Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where in sheffield?

JoolsHouston

Mar 24, 2015
I am still kinda new to the forums even though I joined a few months back as I have been quite busy with other things recently. Nevertheless I was wondering where about's in Sheffield can I play, when I say this I mean show up a pay and play with other groups as my little brother wants me to take him out as he got some IPG tickets. I am new to the area so don't really know where to take him and if I can make it tomorrow on short notice as I have been looking at sites and they mostly look like they rely on you to book large groups.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
A bit of info on IPG tickets.....

These are sold in the street as a 'discount buy now' ticket. The buyer gets a discount compared to the IPG online price of £30, (Book of 10 for £300) he probably paid £6.99 per ticket in the street (£69.90)
To use the tickets you then have to book with IPG for a Delta Force site at £9.99 for the booking and 100 paintballs
(£99.90 for 10 people)
http://www.ipgvip.com/how-it-works/
£16.98 each
Alternately you book directly with Delta Force for

You could book directly with delta force at £9.99 entry and £7.99 for your first 100 paintballs
£17.98 entry, which means as long as you didn't use the fake £30 IPG starting price it's cost you £1 more each for two of you then having to book 10 of you

You can how ever get similar prices, probably a little cheaper on the paintball prices which really matter with a less deceptive brand like skirmish etc

If he has been mis-sold tickets by the seller (they lied as opposed to just quoting the 'saving compared to £30' then he can pursue a refund from IPG and use trading standards

Find a local independent site and call for a chat

For a realistic estimate aim for 500 paintballs each for the day and ideally prebook with a site for entry with 500 each and budget to buy another 500 between you if you're having a great shooting day

There is a thread on here titled 'what paintball costs', search it out for a rough guide to pricing for punter paintball
(I promise that there will be an update to it in the near future!!!)

JoolsHouston

Mar 24, 2015
A bit of info on IPG tickets.....

These are sold in the street as a 'discount buy now' ticket. The buyer gets a discount compared to the IPG online price of £30, (Book of 10 for £300) he probably paid £6.99 per ticket in the street (£69.90)
To use the tickets you then have to book with IPG for a Delta Force site at £9.99 for the booking and 100 paintballs
(£99.90 for 10 people)
http://www.ipgvip.com/how-it-works/
£16.98 each
Alternately you book directly with Delta Force for

You could book directly with delta force at £9.99 entry and £7.99 for your first 100 paintballs
£17.98 entry, which means as long as you didn't use the fake £30 IPG starting price it's cost you £1 more each for two of you then having to book 10 of you

You can how ever get similar prices, probably a little cheaper on the paintball prices which really matter with a less deceptive brand like skirmish etc

If he has been mis-sold tickets by the seller (they lied as opposed to just quoting the 'saving compared to £30' then he can pursue a refund from IPG and use trading standards

Find a local independent site and call for a chat

For a realistic estimate aim for 500 paintballs each for the day and ideally prebook with a site for entry with 500 each and budget to buy another 500 between you if you're having a great shooting day

There is a thread on here titled 'what paintball costs', search it out for a rough guide to pricing for punter paintball
(I promise that there will be an update to it in the near future!!!)
thanks for the info, I was taking the little one out to see if he enjoyed paintballing.The place was a rip off in my eyes but hey I don't normally go out to places like that.

Joe Ellis Jr

Jun 22, 2015
Asylum paintball are in sheffield town centre (indoor site)

that do walk-ons on the last thursday of the month

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Asylum sheffield shut, asylum stockport still open.

Over snake pass then quick drive down the m60 to stockport.

Still indoors and comes with a shop attached!

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Skirmish Nottingham (Sherwood) is 35 minutes away from Sheffield and a well run site.

Is Strines still running (west of Sheffield by 15-20 mins)

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Strines got bought out by delta farce (think it was them, its not Chris and Steve anymore) and they don't do walkon's anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChairChimp