Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where to Buy? Azodin Kaos

Rainman

Paintball Savant
Sep 8, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
Does anyone know where i can purchase one of these in the UK? Even better would be if someone knows someone who wants rid. Thanks

campbell08

Nov 2, 2008
10 Minutes from guildford
I still don't think there are any UK retailers. If your best bet is getting one from the US thats what I did costed me like £60 import tax though from ANSgear.com

Or if you are looking to get into pump you could always look around for a second hand one or get a sterling which is also good :)

Somebody selling a nice Cocker pump http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=126612 if you are intrested.

Rainman

Paintball Savant
Sep 8, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
They cost about 90 quid in dollars in the US. If I could find someone trustworthy over there to buy it for me and mail it as a "gift" then I wouldn't pay any import tax.

That pumps nice but bit expensive for something i'm going to use once a year when i want to be "that guy" with the pump

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
So out of interest;

Would people be willing to pay £149.95 + P&P for one bought directly from the UK ?

Breaks down as roughly;
£90.74 exchange rate from Dollars
£35.00 shipping - a conservative price
£4.41 Duty ( @ ~3.5%)
£19.52 VAT (@ 15%)

Total ~£149.66 => Price to you with possible shenanigans encountered via pretend gift packages, customs enquiries, shipping delays and possible extra handling storage charges...

or £149.95 + P&P to your door next day, hassle free.

Do let me know, as I'd be interested in your opinion / commitment. If anyone is game for this, I can get the ball rolling with a proper thread in the Pump section.

Rainman

Paintball Savant
Sep 8, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
Sounds very reasonable Bandwagon.

Sorry to ask but I'm pretty new to the site. Do you trade professionally or are you suggesting that we order a joblot for everyone who want's one or what?

In theory am interested but will be in a month or so while I find some funds. Was hoping someone would offer up a second hand one or that someone (as you have) would offer an option to get a new one santa could bring me :D

Funny how he always knows whats I wants

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Sorry to ask but I'm pretty new to the site. Do you trade professionally or are you suggesting that we order a joblot for everyone who want's one or what?
He's the guy that runs the Paintball Store.tv based at Holmbush paintball in West Sussex. http://paintballstore.tv/
Bandwagon is his secret alias that he use's to stalk forums with. :) But he's mostly harmless in real life... mostly. :p