Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where to buy in UK?

Rebelsniper

**** Name!!!
Apr 29, 2002
Leicester, England
Visit site
Where is the best place 2 buy paintball gear from in the UK? I'm looking for some Dye Invision goggles and i can only find them on American sites and the shipping fee is way too high! some one help me please! where do u guys get ur stuff from?

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Planet at Manchester are top m8,they sell Dye gear,I've just bought a pair of Dye Core gloves from `em:D
Web site is www.planeteclipse.com and link to the shop.
Their probably the best shop in the UK ,so you can buy mail order with confidence,even buy over the net as I've done...no probs.:D :D :D

Sleeping Beauty

Look ... I got a star !!
Feb 1, 2002
Visit site
Just Paintball

i use Just Paintball. not sure what they've got in the way of dye stuff but i get my kit there and they're brill.
website isn't launched yet but they do mail order.

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
try here

Try this
www.a-teampaintball.co.uk
Great for all dye WDP and ER gear just got a load of dye stuff fromthere and it rocks! (apart from the goggles through no fault of their own.)
They quite opossibly have the best and quickest response to e-mails i have ever known and i have dealt with quite a few e-stores in the uk:p
Try them

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
we're forgetting tha main female!

hey what about sparklie, i get all me gear off of her . she is da friendliest of the lot and , thanx to her having the affections of john sosta, we can get stuff cheap........mmmmmmm.....cheap stuff:rolleyes: