Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where to buy Lapco bigshot or J&J ceramic

T

tttwb

Does anybody know where i can buy the Lapco bigshot or J&J Ceramic barrels for my tippmann 98, prefferably 12 inches, from the UK.
I have found a couple of American sites that sell them but they either do not post to the UK or their postage cost is as much as the barrel.

Thanks

rusty56

cover your eyes and run
Feb 21, 2007
UK , Nottingham
hey i have a lapco big shot barrel that im selling but im i was gona sell it wiv ma tippmann 98 if you wana know more jst email me

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Does anybody know where i can buy the Lapco bigshot or J&J Ceramic barrels for my tippmann 98, prefferably 12 inches, from the UK.
I have found a couple of American sites that sell them but they either do not post to the UK or their postage cost is as much as the barrel.

Thanks
Another US shop but G3 paintball used to do Lapco barrels and were great on shipping. They were closing down so maybe some bargains?

Do a google search for 'em.;)

B

boca

when ordering outside E.U you are allowed business order of £18 before tax is incurred or £33 for a private order if you do get charged you pay customs charge vat and a royal mail handling fee so be careful if ordering outside of europe