Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

where to buy markers

beaver667

Oct 27, 2014
Does anyone know if there is anywhere in or near glasgow that sells markers or the best website that sells them.

Brisance

Tom
Sep 19, 2007
Berkshire
I'm sure websites like, Lips paintball, just paintball etc (just google it) will deliver to you in Glasgow. I'm unsure if there are any there, I'm hundreds of miles away!

Also if you want to get something cheaper, second hand, then look toward the for sale section in the forums!

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
What he said - any known shop (check the adverts etc on here) will ship where you want.

But, personally, I'd never buy any marker new these days - you'll find almost all markers are on the secondhand market, and even then most up to date are at least 40% cheaper than new in most cases ;)

Reactions: Brisance

Dean B

SaD #57
Oct 24, 2013
Chester
You can't go wrong with Just Paintball, I buy almost all of my gear from them. (only things I don't buy from them are mag fed related items)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Does anyone know if there is anywhere in or near glasgow that sells markers or the best website that sells them.
This is the best website that sells them - get yourself an Etha, they are cheap and good for woods or sup'air.