Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

where to buy maxflo4500 in the uk or ec

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
What I was trying to get at is this. You can buy an air bottle cheaper from the USA, but is would be a DOT approved, so therefore no use over here. If everyone produced a universally accepted bottle (A.I.R bottles for instance are dual approved) then people can get the air bottles from the USA, cheaper than they can over here, and they would be legal. This would force the UK firms to lower their prices in order to compete with the American companies, and this effect would be (hopefully) much like the one the Euro would have on our country WHEN it's implemented.

Well, thats what I was trying to explain. Of course, the American companies could just put their prices up to match those of UK companies but that would be mean, and not allowed in my theoritical world :D

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Unfortunately, the American companies already do put their prices up for the European market, look at most brands of marker made by the big Americans & compare UK to US prices for the same goods.

The Euro won't have that much of an impact in forcing UK prices down, there is still a great variation of prices for goods across all the Euro-zone countries. Also, the UK companies will just work out how much it would cost to buy something in say, Belgium, add the price of postage to it & charge that amount without delivery. It will still be more convenient to buy stuff at a local store that you can probably take home that day, rather than get it shipped across the Channel after a few weeks.

ipecac

Aug 19, 2002
Visit site
this is how it goes...

okay, i`m a kraut guy...
i will order the system at smart parts for 223 british pounds incl. vat and shipping. that is about 350 € -
compare to germany 424 € / 272 bp.
the 0,8l/45cl bottle comes 194 € / 125 bp in the netherlands incl. vat & shipping
compare to smartpartseurope.co.uk 1,1l/68cl 227 € / 145 bp WITHOUT vat & shipping !!!
(by the way - they don`t offer the little ones - what a shame!)

i would be likely at campaign, but its a bit too far ...
.. so, i don`t even think that i`ll could it significantly cheaper there... my price is near to 550 € / 352 bp

mfg - ipe : )

p.s.: prices differs a lot between us and the others.....
us price for "my"system 450 $ / 458 € / 294 bp

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
£294 is a good price. When I bought mine it cost £420!!!!! Maybe you should not be listening to me for information on finding the lowest price :D but that was over a year ago, and the new model had just been released