Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where to get air refills in kent??

HuDeani

Sep 21, 2008
England
Hi again guys im lookin for somewhere to get my bottles refilled in kent (medway) area. does anyone know of any local places i can go??

Cheers

Deano

Ceicj

Sep 18, 2008
Cardiff,Wales
right, i do not live anywhere near kent but if there are any paintballing shops/dive shops go there if there is only a dive shop near you then you need to buy a adapter but find out what fittings the dive shop do it will either be dinn or a-clamp if there are not any paintball shops or dive shops near you then i do not know where else to go sorry

hope that helped
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ceicj

A-Dawg

London Tigers 2
Jan 27, 2008
Try your local paintball site, if they have air, ask them kindly if you could refill your bottle there :)

HuDeani

Sep 21, 2008
England
yeh i have searched for dive shops but didnt get an answer from them. dont suppose you could find the address for the one near mote park? or just the name of it? and would i need the addaptor for that shop ? think i should get one from ebay just to be sure lol

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
There's a dive shop near me in Dartford.

I get my dive rig re-filled there. Not sure if they will fill bottle's unless you can provide a fill rig?

freshVIOLENCIA

whats wrong wiv dis ting?
Oct 17, 2008
KENT
I live in Kent!, I have a Proto PMR which I use air with, obv. I dunoo if u know where it is but i get mine refilled at NRG paintball just outside of Westerham, try their website because i believe mine was refilled for free but i dont know if it was a 1 off, wherebouts in kent do u live?

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Hi again guys im lookin for somewhere to get my bottles refilled in kent (medway) area. does anyone know of any local places i can go??

Cheers

Deano
If it's air tank then do a dive shop search on yell.com, but if you just want your bottle/bottles filled then D7's @ dartford, or Outdoor Pursuits @ sittingbourne, they are the 2 main sites in kent that are running Air.:cool: