Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

where to get co2 refills near glasgow

eggoberto

Platinum Member
Dec 15, 2010
east kilbride, glasgow
hey guys newbie to paintball here. have read lots of post and i know co2 aint the best. but aam jst starting out and wondering if there is anywhere in.around glasgow to get my co2 bottle filled??

SabreWolf

Jan 25, 2005
Manchester
none
generally you get them filled at paintball sites but it's kind of hard to get these days since most people use compressed air instead but im sure some sites will still run C02 along side air.

Reactions: eggoberto

SabreWolf

Jan 25, 2005
Manchester
none
yea, Co2 is almost a thing of the past thesedays, unless they run pump tournies at some sites or old mech semi markers which havn't moved with the times, which then they will have Co2.

eggoberto

Platinum Member
Dec 15, 2010
east kilbride, glasgow
yeh tried that 1 too no lucky. have a mate in the fire service tho and he's gonna hook me up with compressed air when a can eventually find a cheap scuba tank. think ill be giving up the co2 before av tired it haha. an ideas where to get cheap-ish but good air bottles. been loooking at carbon fiber but woooow those do cost a few buks

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
you can get one here second hand for pretty cheap, have a look in the "for sale" section, there's usually a couple waiting to find a loving home. I'd probably advise looking for a 4500psi 1.1L size tank. They cost a bit more but you'll get more out of it per fill . Everywhere i seem to look charges the same to refill a 0.8Litre as 1.1Litre, so it makes sense in the long run

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
well for us we do anyway. Cheltenham's not renown for it's paintball facilities, so it's kind of hard to run a university team there, so we have to go to Dive90 (diving store) to have our tanks filled... :/

eggoberto

Platinum Member
Dec 15, 2010
east kilbride, glasgow
thanks guys, well just bought an old divers tank, needing hydro testd tho. get dun next week at sum point. its a 300bar jst shy of 4500 psi. shoulndt be any problem using a 4500 bottle will it? will need to go hunting on the for sale