Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where to get re-anno now that Sloth have stopped?

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
didnt jamie once use to outsource his annodising maybe hes the best person to ask for a uk one? if you can get hold of him

or theres raza and i kohn sports are advertising that they starting anno work soon once theyve moved into new premises
Wan't sure if asking Jamie would be taking the piss and didn't want to offend:confused:

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
If going by sloths old prices that would be £31 roughly. Why not buy a new one in right colour. Would be about same price.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
I've got a couple of leads on UK based companies that might be able to sort it. If i get it sorted i'll post up contact details.

B19 JPO

Oct 23, 2009
hi mate i have had my marker re-anoed by a local place in Bristol i have never had any problems with it at all! i gave it to them totally striped in parts it took a few days for them to do but came out fine:D
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu191/B19JPO/kit sale/20101017-IMG_0867.jpg
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu191/B19JPO/kit sale/20101017-IMG_0865.jpg

they said the bore size will stay the same as the take the old ano off and the new ano is only microns thick. also i asked about the inside bore finish to which he replied as the bore is highly polished before anoing the first time it stays the same also applies to any polished part on the marker.
hope this helps out a bit?

Joe

The Manchester Firm

Our Life Is Different.
Apr 29, 2010
Manchester
Looks pretty good. Does the finish feel consistent over the whole outer surface and have you noticed anything in the way of imperfections?

Also, this may sound odd, but what was the anno like inside the LPR? When I had mine done, I felt that it was a little sloppy on the inner surfaces especially the LPR.

Finally, did you ask them if they were able to offer both satin and gloss finishes in a wide range of colours?

Even if these chaps can deal with the simple 1-2 solid colour jobs, it would save people the potential aggravation of having to send their shooter overseas.

Thanks for the pictures by the way :)