Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where to go Near Coventry to Try Masks

Lollingsgrad

Feb 16, 2011
Coventry
Funnily enough I was talking to him via e-mail this morning. I've got my goggles now but I think I'm gonna see if I can get over there to just observe, look at other kit, I've still got to buy everything else after all.

Andy Duggan

Pew Pew Pew
Feb 8, 2010
Coventry
Alright mate, im a marshall at Predator, there should be a good turn out this weekend, I'll be in the white i4s so come say "Yo!"

Lollingsgrad

Feb 16, 2011
Coventry
Oh, hi! I e-mailed Alex back to ask but since you're reading my thread I might as well ask you; is it okay to just turn up unannounced and observe/look at stuff/collect advice? I've still got a bunch of stuff I need to buy, namely... uh... everything else. Specifically a hopper, bottle, gun, and kit in that order. So it would still be nice to experience the game outside of recballing, which is all I've ever done. Also I'm not really that cool so I might just say "hi".

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Ive heard good things about the Ansty site, I think the warlords train/play up there and are always on the look out for new players and are a very helpful bunch :cool:

Andy Duggan

Pew Pew Pew
Feb 8, 2010
Coventry
Just turn up mate, The warlords used to train up there, havent been in a while, the Renegade Rebels are always up there and I think they are thinking about getting into sup air. If you need to buy any kit and want it new then you can always speak to Alex/Dean and they should be able to order what you need.

Lollingsgrad

Feb 16, 2011
Coventry
Cheers to the Predator Paintball guys for the advice today and letting me get my greasy mitts on everyone's equipment.

That... that didn't sound right.

MOVING ON, I got to fire an Invert Mini. Wow! Amazing gun. I have to admit, I'm kind of leaning towards that more than any other now. It's the sexiest looking gun in my price range. I can't believe the guy who owned it picked it up for £60 though.

Rebel Tackleberry

Mar 23, 2010
Cheers to the Predator Paintball guys for the advice today and letting me get my greasy mitts on everyone's equipment.

That... that didn't sound right.

MOVING ON, I got to fire an Invert Mini. Wow! Amazing gun. I have to admit, I'm kind of leaning towards that more than any other now. It's the sexiest looking gun in my price range. I can't believe the guy who owned it picked it up for £60 though.
That'll be Sully's Mini then?

I was quite surprised that he got it that cheaply too! Just goes to show what you can get if you have spare cash and trawl forums looking for those odd bargains.

I'm sure I must have seen you at Predator then. I was the tall chap with team jacket on who didn't play at all. Unfortunately I had my 8 year old daughter so didn't get out on the field.

If you fancy getting along to some of the bigger games then we'll next be at WOR6 : Chocolate Factory at York on 9/10 April. We always welcome new players to run with us as guests in order to help them fit in with the general scenario community.

Oh, and Andy, who said the Rebels were thinking of getting into sup-air? We like a good blast on the sup-air field at Predatorsport but I really don't think any of us are cut out for that format seriously! ;)