Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where to list my items?

Jul 17, 2010
Any recommendations where to list some old Paintball gear? It consists of 2x Tippman x7, loads of 'upgrades' etc.

I have recently had it listed on Ebay for 3 days until they removed it, against the rules apparently, unsure if this is because of the mil-sim / replica style, or if it's because it's a Paintball gun. It states both, however I have seen (and bidded) on various paintball markers (non mil-sim).

Gumtree instantly removed the post.

I tried listing it on Fatbobs used listings but it didn't process... may try again. However after having placed an order from their store over 7 days ago with no confirmation email, not answering phone and ignoring emails, I dont have much faith in this company or their system.

I would list it here and probably will soon, although I'm fairly certain regulars of this forum wont be interested in Tippmanns, I may be wrong.

I have sold my soul and returned to Facebook (after 8 years) with an albeit brand new 'fake' account purely to access paintball related groups. Perhaps there are some Trading pages on there?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:

Naillmclean

Oct 21, 2010
Scotland
There used to be a site called ukscenario which did markers like the x7 but it seems to have vanished and I have been out the game for a while.