Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

where to play?

shiftizzle

"bonus balls are us"
Sep 18, 2006
hemel hempsteead oooo love it
hey fella

like baby dave & rainbow shooter have said, make your way down to briket wood your more than welcome to train wit us boys.. watford instinkt.. to get into it all you need really is a half decent tourny grade gun (ion 130 brand new or even less if bought off classifieds) air system bit more expensive imo easier to go for a brand new one and a fast feeding hopper,an egg will do if youve got a low budget! PM me with any questions or if your interested in coming down i will be around this sunday the 25th but next team training is the 31st which i wont be able to make as i have to go bar training for my new job :rolleyes:

Cliff

Watford Instinkt

jonnorz

Mar 19, 2007
bedfordshire
i see theres a trainline running through bricket wood. is there a station and if yes is it far from the place? Can't make it this weekend because i work on sundays but i'm definatly gonna check it out at some point, you got anything going on between 31st march and 21st april?
cheers for the welcoming stuff

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
alright m8. i aint got no help with the training or team sides of this but for kit u can get some nice stuff cheap. an intimidator for £150ish is a good start. air source and loader(hopper), ofcourse a decent mask but again £20 or so u can get 1 for off of the classifieds. battlepack, pants, jersey. im sure if u posted up in 'WANTED' then someone would do a deal for most bits u need. if u can take the pain of the 1st couple of hits then the bug will bite u and i know everyone on here would find it hard to match the rush of paintball whether sup'air or woodsball.

shiftizzle

"bonus balls are us"
Sep 18, 2006
hemel hempsteead oooo love it
jonnors i will not be around on the 31st but will be around on the 6th and 15th so come down then!! also the train sttion is around a 10 minuite walk to the site and its just one road you hve to follow!! win win allround!

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
alright m8. i aint got no help with the training or team sides of this but for kit u can get some nice stuff cheap. an intimidator for £150ish is a good start. air source and loader(hopper), ofcourse a decent mask but again £20 or so u can get 1 for off of the classifieds. battlepack, pants, jersey. im sure if u posted up in 'WANTED' then someone would do a deal for most bits u need. if u can take the pain of the 1st couple of hits then the bug will bite u and i know everyone on here would find it hard to match the rush of paintball whether sup'air or woodsball.
:)

Attachments

oobermybeer

Uni Of Teesside Paintball
Feb 5, 2007
Middlesbrough
wait till you join the soc b4 you buy stuff, they will help you get the right stuff, thats what i didnt do, and i ended up with some ****ty eros-e, but you cant really go wrong with an ion, they are upgradeable to the T and so so cheap in comparison