Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where to rent compressed air?

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
Hey guys were looking to do some practising but need to get some air to fill bottles. Anyone know anywhere that rent them, and i dont mean normal 1.1 bottles i mean filling stations.

We are in telford (near wolverhampton) so looking for somewhere local.

Thanks,
Sabot

Jesus

London Tigers 2
Dec 13, 2006
Herts
i dont know abut the bottles, but any tool hire shop should hire out compressors?

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
Hey guys were looking to do some practising but need to get some air to fill bottles. Anyone know anywhere that rent them, and i dont mean normal 1.1 bottles i mean filling stations.

We are in telford (near wolverhampton) so looking for somewhere local.

Thanks,
Sabot
if you know where the phoenix paintball shop is in cannock then you'll find there is a dive shop right next door. they rent out dive tanks but i think you have to put yer own fill rig onto it. link to the phoenix website in my sig. use the postcode to satnav yer way there.

or at least they used to rent them out....

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
RainbowShooter will have a look into that..do you now how much it is to rent?

Seany dont worry we wont :D

evoonline yeh i know where you mean, didnt know about dive shop got a number? And we have a rig :)

Thanks for all the help.

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
RainbowShooter will have a look into that..do you now how much it is to rent?

Seany dont worry we wont :D

evoonline yeh i know where you mean, didnt know about dive shop got a number? And we have a rig :)

Thanks for all the help.
Depends how many you rent at a time, we have a trade account because we also get the Co2 for the site guns from them and we normally get about 10 of each in at a time.