Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where to rent compressed air?

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
i dont have a number nor do i know their website (if they have one)

hmmmm thinking of a solution... hmmmm.... drop nicola(phoenix) a message on here. she works for phoenix *durrrr* and in theory should have the dive shop number or know the answer to the 'do they rent out dive tanks' question. if thats not her handle then do a quick search. its something like that...

dont thank me. just 'pay it forward' (great film)
They do still do them, my team mate rang them dunno where he got number so thanks a load probely gonna get some off them :)

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
Long shot this but
We MAY have somewhere to train at but if anything goes wrong anyone know of any unused field or supair around us for training. Rather keep it to just our team atm.

Just a long shot tbh

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Hahahahahahaha

pull the other one! we been told that for the last 1-2 yrs :rolleyes:

I spoke to Daniel last sunday and he said there were 2 up and running :confused:
Yeah, I think you've answered your own question there ;)

It was at the site on Saturday, and I think was being taken up today. It's a different one from the one we've been waiting years for hehe.

Jesus

London Tigers 2
Dec 13, 2006
Herts
typical! :(

i think were coming down this sunday aswell. :rolleyes: oh well, we've never had a porblem using the bottles it just would have been nice to have proper fills.

bazzy

Northen Warriorz
Dec 3, 2007
typical! :(

i think were coming down this sunday aswell. :rolleyes: oh well, we've never had a porblem using the bottles it just would have been nice to have proper fills.
maybe the "coachs" will fill for us :confused: