Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whic HPA bottles can we use in UK?

mr15bps

Bah!!
Nov 5, 2002
UK-cambs
www.irritantpaintball.com
while we're on the subject ne one know if u can seperate an aci bulldog air system a teammates got a DOT bottle on it and want to keep the reg but change bottle to HSE .. so ne 1 know if its possible to unscrew em ?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by mr15bps
while we're on the subject ne one know if u can seperate an aci bulldog air system a teammates got a DOT bottle on it and want to keep the reg but change bottle to HSE he just to scared to get his arse on here cough hobo cough cough so ne 1 know if its possible to unscrew em ?
i dont see why not, just degas it and unscrew it! it might be on there nice and tight but 2 of you should be able to get it off no probs. i helped somone take the arm valve off a geddon the other day and we help the reg wrapped in a cloth in a vice and both of us got on the bottle, came off easy.

only prob that can arrise is if the person that put the bottle on the reg in the first place didnt know what he was doing and loctited it on it can cause chaos

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
But even if it is loctited, with some heat and two big lads (or a vice) you should still be able to seperate it? This is what I had to do with a loctited bottle, 2 big lads. ;)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by jeevusmaximus
But even if it is loctited, with some heat and two big lads (or a vice) you should still be able to seperate it? This is what I had to do with a loctited bottle, 2 big lads. ;)

yup lean on it a bit and it will release