Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which air system?

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
okay i dont know what system to buy????

price isn't an issue:D It is for a matrix with a inline reg:D

Id like a tight, light system and on/off is prefered as well as dove tail mounting.

or should i go for a pure energy preset with a better vert reg:confused:

As currently have a bee hive reg which will only except upto about 500psi without messing around with shimes:confused:

Any suggestions on low pressure vert regs for example Gladiators and Messiahs.

All regs must be available in the uk:D

cheers

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Mr_Toads_Wild_Ride
okay i dont know what system to buy????

price isn't an issue:D It is for a matrix with a inline reg:D

Id like a tight, light system and on/off is prefered as well as dove tail mounting.

or should i go for a pure energy preset with a better vert reg:confused:

As currently have a bee hive reg which will only except upto about 500psi without messing around with shimes:confused:

Any suggestions on low pressure vert regs for example Gladiators and Messiahs.

All regs must be available in the uk:D

cheers
by vert regs I assume you mean inline regs in which case I highly reccomend the AKA sindwinder reg +/- 2 fps over the chrono!

Air system wise the 4500 flatline sounds like an option, they have an on/off tap built in.

I also happen to have one for sale with a 1.1 grey fibre wrap bottle :D

Paul.

Paul.

SirJinks

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Jun 21, 2002
Southampton
Visit site
If its any help when I was choosing my primary reg I was advised that the Armageddon has a slightly higher flow than the Flatline, and this was someone at Powerpulse who market both of them .

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Sidewinders are made by AKA, the cocker accessory people. I use a WDP inline reg with a Crossfire screw in tank and have had exactly zero problems with it. You might want to get the low pressure output version of it which puts out 450 psi so your inline reg doesn't have to handle such a heavy load stepping it down to the sub 180's. It makes sense to me at least. Save money and keep it simple.

PB007

Jul 4, 2002
Washington, USA
AKA

AKA makes the Sidewinder, an excellent reg I might add, have one myself on my cocker, you can get them off of thier sight www.akalmp.com or look around online and see who carries thier goods. The reason they call it the Sidewinder if you didn't know is the bottom part that you screw your B/L into rotates 360 degrees so the mounting options are unlimited.

For the air tank go with a MAC Dev Conquest, www.macdev.net light, ultra high flow, ultra consistent, on off switch beavertail mount, and cheaper then Maxy 's. If not a Conquest think about a Maxy.

Did some research and you can get AKA parts off of www.alphapaintball.co.uk