Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which battlepack?

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
Im a bit fussy when it comes to battlepacks and I wouldn't mind some advise from other people who have tried out different ones.

I currently use the Empire Fast pack, which I quite like. Though it is quite small.

I also own the Dye C5 speedpack? Something like that, and im not a big fan.

Basically I want a battlepack which doesnt have velcro straps you need to pull down before you can pull your pot out. The pack also needs to be a bit bigger than the fast pack.... Any advice?

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
Empire Hinge. You can check out mine at Apoc anytime if you want to check it ouit before buying it.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Im a bit fussy when it comes to battlepacks and I wouldn't mind some advise from other people who have tried out different ones.

I currently use the Empire Fast pack, which I quite like. Though it is quite small.

I also own the Dye C5 speedpack? Something like that, and im not a big fan.

Basically I want a battlepack which doesnt have velcro straps you need to pull down before you can pull your pot out. The pack also needs to be a bit bigger than the fast pack.... Any advice?
If there were no straps, your more than likely loose all your pods.

NXE are the most comfortable packs i have used.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
I find the packs that dont have velcro flaps are way too tight when pulling pods out, sometimes having to give a little push on the pods from the top of the packs.
NXE packs spring out a little once you pull the velcro for ease of grabbing the pods , they slide out with no effort.
It really takes no time pulling on a piece of velcro:rolleyes: