Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which bottle

Doddy

Mar 28, 2011
Hull
Which bottle is best or most recommended for a noob?

Do all bottles fit all markers?

I've seen so many variations for sale on here, my head feels like I've been sucking a few!

Doddy

Mar 28, 2011
Hull
I haven't purchased one yet but I am currently looking at either the Delta, Omega or Bravo one.

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?144290-DXS-Airtank-Gloves-Headband

This bottle will do you fine, its designed for air and not Co2 and will fit on any gun. It can be filled to 4500psi which will see you fine seen as most sites only seem to fill to 3000psi. It is carbon fibre wrapped alloy so is light weight.

Alot of people that are in to scenerio type guns that you state have the bottle mounted in a pack on their backs and run a remote line to the gun. But its all about personal preference.

I notice that the seller is saying that it has a leak, thats not a problem as these run a Ninja reg which are a doddle to service, I did my mates DXS tank the other day. But I would see if the seller could service it for you first if your not competent enough to service yourself.

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
Problem with the 'slight leak' frenchy is that a lot of people, (myself included) don't feel 100% comfortable with dismantling an air tank. I got a tank second hand, turns out it's missing a valve/oring in the regulator. I'm just going to send it straight to hpac as i don't want to take it apart myself, considering the 0 experience i have with maintaining tanks...

So for a 'noob' such as renegade, one that requires maintenance straight off the bat probably isn't advisable unless he's feeling confident

Doddy

Mar 28, 2011
Hull
I am confident with many things but messing around with a bottle I am not. Ill skip that one for now but at least I know what type I'm looking for. Cheers guys.