Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which camo do you like for UK woods??

Sam Crouch

Aug 4, 2013
Been thinking about what camo is good for UK woodsball. You would think a dark jungle green but I'm going with desert as the woods we play in aren't so dense. Any thoughts??? Sam

homemade

May 30, 2011
I use a PE HDE camo top and i find that quite effective buddy it seams to merge in really well when lying down and breaks up your shape pretty good to.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
DPM woodland would be the default for Europe.
MTP/Multicam/DyeCam works well in the UK, especially in light woodland
Desert will be light and wouldn't work too well in woodland, they do disappear in long dry grass.

However its more than the colour scheme you are wearing. If you stay still and break up your shape then you become less obvious even in just jeans and t-shirt. Wear thebest camouflage but run around and you will be visible to everyone.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
For Scenario events the team all purchased Tiger Stripe - We are so old skool !!

That said although we loved the pattern a few of us have not sold (as it was thick cotton material) and gone back to normal playing tops.

I have since bought the Lime Green JT FX2.0 top - Well sick !!

;)

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Good condition non faded
Multi is good all round in light and still alright in dark, but for crowded woodland with shade dpm is the cheapest and best about.