Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which camo do you like for UK woods??

niloc65

Aka Colin
Oct 4, 2013
Worthing - West Sussex
Over the years I've used , British DPM, US Woodland, Indian Summer Camo, Tiger strip, German Tree bark, but all really counted for nought when you consider I run with a bright red Timmy Species and Blue/Purple Classic. I'll learn one day - or maybe not.

metalfof

Jul 3, 2011
Croydon
In the past I have used DPM,Realtree and Rhodesian ( my fave !),they all work well as long as you do not move fast.There are some interesting hunting patterns around,check out ASAT and Kryptek.

nutz247

Nov 3, 2009
near windsor
My personal choice is MTP/multicam I found cadpat to be to green ans DPM to be to dark.but it really depends where you play as to what will work for you.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The magic of MTP/Multicam was again proven today at the bunker.
Andy had my Dye DAM magazines and was missing one at the end of the game.

A group went of to search, starting at a point that he knew he had been going through a lot of reloads - no magazines to be found, they then searched the bunker, and about to give up went back to the original spot - still no magazine.
Then someone kicked the perfectly camouflaged DyeCam magazine!!!!

Reactions: UKBall

DJLane

May 8, 2013
UK
Combat 95 DPM - esp the windproof smocks. Cheap as chips from army surplus stores. Decent protection and good camouflage.

RSPython

Nov 14, 2013
nowadays i use the BT digicam stuff (can't remember exactly what pattern type it is) but i always got the best results using good old DPM (97 i think). The amount of times, without a ghillie suit or anything, i'd be lying in a bush less than 10 feet from people walking down a track and no-one spotting me was awesome. But as has been said before, a huge amount of it is in positioning yourself where you'll break up your outline, and having the discipline to stay still and not pull the trigger until you have to/need to. I've completed so many scenario missions, circumnavigating the whole map, without firing a shot, just by clever and careful positioning to allow people to pass by before i carry on.

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
My HDE camo jersey is amazing, it looks like tan in pictures but it is actually much darker and works well in UK style environments. People have walked past me when i was laying down <2m away from them in the shade and they didn't notice me!