Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which camo do you like for UK woods??

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
I always liked Bushlan camo in the spring/summer, and then Rhodesian in the autumn. One camo isn't generally the answer. The whole idea is to blend with your environment and as the environment changes, so does your best camo option.
Also worn by team Enigma as I acquired 2 sets of bushland camo of a member many years ago. Absolutly superb in spring/summer woods. Never worn the brown autumn camo though. Team SAD wore a variation of Rhodesian camo in the early days and that is good in woodland and I still wear it now at times or my Mossy Oak which is my usual autumn camo.

Zackie Tran

May 18, 2017
I use PE camo top n trouser, plus a sniper veil while hiding. The colour can easily be mix into things surround + break down your body shape quite well.

Tony-Carlisle

BAD INTENTIONS UK
May 21, 2017
CARLISLE
People Camo is only good if you camp or stay still !! thats what it is designed for .... so it's really just a fashion thing in the sport ... but I personally like Tiger stripe

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Camouflage isn't purely about staying still, but also about breaking the shape

You won't be 'invisible' without staying still, (and can also become semi invisible without camouflage by not appearing to be a threat)

When we were using the paintball sentry gun the tracking system wouldn't lock onto bodies in MTP. It preferred headshots. In general clothing it tracked the main body torso, in MTP the pattern disrupted sufficiently that the best target was the head

Tommo_Thomson

May 29, 2017
Haverhill
I use MTP Ubacs tops and have a desert and woodland cam top, they come with arm and shoulder padding and are really comfortable to wear and don't cost a fortune.