Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which do I buy

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
What markers have you tried?
Its a definite must to try as many markers as possible and see which one you are most comfortable with.

the_master

May 11, 2002
Hell AKA Arizona
Visit site
Good Idea

After I thought about it I decided:

The Spyder E-99 is probably the best for my amount of money... but does anyone think that it would be a bad idea to get one? Or is there a better one to get?

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
what about a second hand mag? look on ww.pbnation.com

thats the best place to buy second hand guns from america.

just try before u buy!.

pro_pain24

Apr 29, 2002
under a rock
www.geocities.com
marker

I would get a tippmann if i were you. The gun is completely upgradeable. I think that it is one of the most if not most durable gun on the market. If you get one though, you'll want to invest in a new barrel. I strongly suggest the flatline. Some would disagree but i have never had a problem with it. The distance on it is amazing! It keeps hovering right out of sight unlike other guns that drop a little ways out.:D :D

Marspet

Apr 3, 2002
Norway
Visit site
Secondhand cocker or Impy

Why not get a used cocker or impulse. Make sure the gun gun isn't really old and worn. Look at the exterior some scratches are ok but it should look decent. See if the bolt housing is smooth. Unless its running a delrin bolt (plastic) this should be a good indicator on lubrication and amount of use from the owner. TRY the gun. Does it shoot straight and have a nice snappy sound (not letting all the air out in a few shots)

Investing a little in a gun now is smart. Don't get a Kingmann Spyder, because the finish and quality is not the same as with the markers mentioned above. Second of all once you try one of the nicer guns you'll know. Go ask, to try some!