Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which do you prefer most. Woods or Sup'air ?

sx1990

Mar 2, 2009
Sup, I've played both started in the woods playing every so often, then found sup and now I won't leave it! Can't beat the adrenalin in sup

Reactions: upzii

upzii

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2011
Started off in the woods and then played my first ever tourney event in RT2 at Masters. Loved it ! Second ever event was Div3 at campaign cup, got too bored with the politics behind woodsball.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
got too bored with the politics behind woodsball.
Funny enough, after speaking with a couple woodsball site owners in the past , they see too much politics involved with sup'air side of paintball, reason why they do not want to have a field for players to come down and train, even thou they have the land and finance to create one.

upzii

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2011
Funny enough, after speaking with a couple woodsball site owners in the past , they see too much politics involved with sup'air side of paintball, reason why they do not want to have a field for players to come down and train, even thou they have the land and finance to create one.
I think there are a few different kids of politics, To me the supair side of politics is more whos sponsored by who etc (anyone else got thoughts on this?) Where as politics in woodsball is created by people believing they are more important than they are.

Not sure if ive made my point or not but meh :)

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Started in the woods then 5 man woodland in the 1990s. Took an extended break and now playing supair at CPPS. I find the woods and supair totally different experiences but both enjoyable in their own right. I find it easier to get new players involved with the sport via the woodsball route for numerous reasons. To be honest I just love playing and this year I have had great days out at both woodsball with friends, warped scenario games at cosford and CPPS and UK Masters. I genuinely couldn't choose between the two but fully understand why some may prefer one of the other.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I used to struggle with woodsball, for the following stupid reason, I never used to wear my glasses to play (fogging issues with no decent solution) and it got to the point where it was difficult to make things out in the woods. It was easier on supair, but became tricky after a while. Would love to have another go at both now that I've had laser correction. Also makes me think how much better I would've been if I could have seen. And trained a bit. And not been such a massive drunk.

Reactions: beanbag83

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Have played both, love both. Have taken time out for a few years, just sarted playing again. Would love to play tournies again, but due to certain sites closing i'm now looking at a 200+ mile round trip to play a tourny which would clean me out money wise before I've even taken to the field, so woodsball it is for me for the forseeable future.