Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Draxxus Paint

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
Bronze , else silver if you agree paying the extra, or gold if you agree paying even more extra.

The most expensive paint of the SAME BRAND is always supposed to be better quality (bad batch can always happen)

51lver

May 30, 2009
London/Essex
Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
I have not shot anything but Draxxus Triumph for a while now - but I can thoroughly recommend that.

Never had a bad batch, flies really straight, and a nice consistent ball over the chrono too. As far as accuracy and consistancy goes I reckon it is up there with the best paint.

It is one of the cheaper Draxxus paints, so has that distinct advantage.

With cost there always has to be a trade off and that is that it is harder than Blaze / Inferno, so you will get a few more bouncers. That being said, it really is not 'that' hard. It breaks 9 times out of 10 on even a 'squishy' target.

Get yourself a box and give it a go.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
I have not shot anything but Draxxus Triumph for a while now - but I can thoroughly recommend that.

Never had a bad batch, flies really straight, and a nice consistent ball over the chrono too. As far as accuracy and consistancy goes I reckon it is up there with the best paint.

It is one of the cheaper Draxxus paints, so has that distinct advantage.

With cost there always has to be a trade off and that is that it is harder than Blaze / Inferno, so you will get a few more bouncers. That being said, it really is not 'that' hard. It breaks 9 times out of 10 on even a 'squishy' target.

Get yourself a box and give it a go.

Triumph As above, Rampage have shot this for most of our NSPL season this year, we have even used other Dxs Paint costing more and have gone back to the triumph..

They say you get what you pay for well mate, get some of this. Great price, consistant and flies as straight as the next paint..

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
give it up and go for gold ;) , shot it today and it couldnt have been better. also fairly "gloopy" so harder to wipe off

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
weve bin using gold/hellfire for a while now and cant knock it even breaks on inflatable barracades most the time.

but for woods we use proto not to brittle but breaks most the time

WihGlah

Autococker Tech
Jul 19, 2009
Oxford
The blaze at LIPS is easily as brittle as the inferno at the moment. It also shoots a little better

Plus the blaze comes in the digi-camo. You cannot see it in flight. They won't have a clue where you are.

51lver

May 30, 2009
London/Essex
Iam sticking with Draxxus paint. Using for the Woods,

Draxxus Bronze £33.95 Check on the website main use for Supair so I take it it will break if it hit leaves etc? Never tried them before, any good for woods thou?

Draxxus Blaze DigiCam £32.14 use a box of them before files pretty straight and consistant very few bounces

Draxxus Inferno £33.29 Check on website great for woods and supair Never Tried them before, Just £1.15 extra

So is inferno that much bit better??

last game i went to was using white box stuff, and 60% of the time bounces