Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Ego?

Like Lovetone, I am also sponsored by PLANET, so obviously I am going to praise the mighty EGO. I have had the pleasure of hand bulding ETEK's at PLANET and I think they "ROCK!"
I personally like the way you programme it through the grip with coloured lights instead of the lcd display. I think sometimes too much information on a screen can confuse SOME people. If you put a setting in to the grip and it doesn't like it, it wont accept it.
If you are that unsure, I would say go along to a tournament and try the 05 and 06 out, if you cant get to the NQ, keep your eyes open for an ETEK.
If your ever near an NSPL event come and find me, you are welcome to have a go on mine.
Nige

Angus41

LORDS
Apr 23, 2006
D7s
www.myspace.com
Thanks Nige, I think im 95% sure i going to look for an upped 05 or 06. However knowing me within a week ill be wanting an Etek :rolleyes: but im definitly going to get an ego of sort ive been wanting one for ages.

So i know that an upped 05 will suffice, and there is nothing perfromance wise that the 05 cant do that the Etek can, right? I feel that its a wise move to get an 05/06 (if i can afford) rather than spending an extra £150 or whatever.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
if you have £475 to spend buy an etek

you wont be disappointed plus youll have a brand new marker to play with

just out of interest also dont basic shoot protos? or is that DY - angus - BASIC not related to the team basic?

Angus41

LORDS
Apr 23, 2006
D7s
www.myspace.com
just out of interest also dont basic shoot protos? or is that D7 - angus - BASIC not related to the team basic?
BASIC, is the team yes, ive just played a couple of tournaments with them, they shoot protos but... i dont know ill sort that out with them this weekend.

Thanks for your help.

irons69

BEACH BUM
Jun 11, 2002
kent
this is my say and i am not sponsered by planet i just use there gear as it,s the best stuff on the market
i have been a marker tart when it come,s to the ego i have had
nexus ego
05 ego
06 ego
xsv ego
dark ego
and at the mo i am useing a 05 ego been thro the lot and just perfur the standerd 05 ego but the 05 xsv come,s in a close second
and the only up grade i have done is a virute board
just for the fun factor

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
this is my say and i am not sponsered by planet i just use there gear as it,s the best stuff on the market
i have been a marker tart when it come,s to the ego i have had
nexus ego
05 ego
06 ego
xsv ego
dark ego
and at the mo i am useing a 05 ego been thro the lot and just perfur the standerd 05 ego but the 05 xsv come,s in a close second
and the only up grade i have done is a virute board
just for the fun factor
MY POINT EXACTLY!!

irons69

BEACH BUM
Jun 11, 2002
kent
are you playing for tony,s mob (basic) tomorrow at dartford
i was poping in on the way up to the david beckham academy
i can drop off my 05 for you to try if you wish
i be there about ten let us know so i can bring ok