Which Gat ??

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
boost your EGO

EGO all the way dudes.

Got mine the other weekend and the thing just flat out owns.

Come see me at the indoor this weekend if you fancy trying one out. Got a spare Guns For Hire/Fightin' Machine edition set up thats ready to roast.

RoryM

Jul 23, 2001
Luxembourg now
Visit site
Depends on where you are going to play, but if you are going to major tournaments, get one with good backup:

Angels and Ego/e-blade you will get good service at most major UK/ Euro events

Choker/DM5/WGP blades will get good back up at most major Euro events.

Timmies is a little bit more hit and miss still at mom, as National have not really been provided a tech booth at majors, but maybe they will change that this year - hopefully.

I can nver see the point in spending big bucks if you have to keep borrowing other markers 'coz you can't get spares/service when u really need it.

Just a thought!

Richie-Carrot

Maniac
Nov 27, 2003
Newcastle upon Tyne
hmm excelent feedback, keep it coming, iam playing c div at the mo, but we will be going up to b div (bullies tourneys) i currently use an 03 speed, with evolve kit on, most of the lads are changing, some have egos, some have timmies, i dont rate the dm4 as the ones i have seen are not reliable (i may be unlucky i dont mean to diss anyones gat) i read up that the next edition of the angel will totally change from the 3 tube body, to a 2 tube body, now that the batery is a 9v which goes into the grip, this will make it even lighter !!!!!! that is my only bug bare with my angel is its weight and perhaps on a taboo subject its accuracy is not quite as good as some other markers.....

i take it from the response that shockers are not much cop ? or is it coz they are a smart parts product ????

regards

Richie

garycarrot

Apr 9, 2002
Durham, North East England
Visit site
Richie, Have a go with your team mates gat's.

We have Timmy's, Angel's, Ego's and Cockers.

Try before you buy, and take note over this season. See how reliable everyones gat's actully are!!

Then buy for christmasssssss.

I quite like the Ego, seems fast and light.

Leigh - Nexus

Jul 23, 2004
in dot.
Visit site
Ego all the way.

So light, so fast, built by Planet, Planet support.

Some might say my opinion could be a little biased, far cop, so I will use XSV as an example.

XSV have used every gun out there and didn't want to get bogged down with gun sponsorship as they felt they wanted to use the best gun for them individually

This was the case until the Ego landed, hence the creation of the XSV Ego and XSV choosing to shoot the Ego over any other gun in the 05 season.

So if it's good enough for them.....................

Richie-Carrot

Maniac
Nov 27, 2003
Newcastle upon Tyne
must say i have been impressed by the ego so far, the thing i like about the shockers are they are so damn light and v v v petit, unlike my angel. that said my angel is soooooooo reliable its scary "touch wood" it litterally is an outa da box gat wich is cool for my primative brain !....

gaz, the probs with your sugestion is peeps on our team go through more gats than anything, partly coz they get bored v quickly, partly coz some of us are "marker whores" lmao wont mention any names :) they know who they are !

speedbird_666

Old Skool Is Cool....
Feb 1, 2003
Bournemouth.
I had an Alias and was very disappointed with the build quality and engineering behind them. For a gun that costs so much, you get so little (no warranty on the solenoids?:( ).

I've just got an Ego instead, and I am hugely impressed by it! And it cost significantly less than a timmy.

Ego all the way!

Richie-Carrot

Maniac
Nov 27, 2003
Newcastle upon Tyne
i think it is safe to say that i have not yet heard any poor feedback on the ego, could this be yet another fantastic marker courtesy of eclipse................? i will wait and see, but at the mo, it is going to be between an angel and an ego, hopefully by the end of the season, evolve, etc etc will have come on board with the ego, and some tweek bits will be about (unles they are already here ?"