Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Gat ?

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
Mr Thib, ive owned both types of gun so was giving my personal oppinion as to which was a better gun. So I believe my information was useful, and if it helps one guy make up his mind then im happy.
Sorry, your reply is on the part of the page I don't have seen before making my reply.

I was just speaking abtu people who say "take X", i choose X, ....
Sorry about that
My fault

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Mr thib i can asure you i have shot all 4 markers, i started of with a slg, borrowed my mates pmr for a nexus clinic, my mates PM7 for uksm, and used my ego 05 last training.

Gatman

Dan iS Rippin
Jul 14, 2008
Edenbridge Kent
Hey Again,I'm buying a PM7 UL from Lump. I next need to buy a hopper. Which hopper should I get. I'm thinking of getting a Vlocltity. But is a Halo better :S.Next is a bottel. I thinking I'm getting a pure energy 3000 psi bottle. So hopefully I should have a decent set up

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
Halo may need a v35 or something
Empire b/b2/...
Vlocity
Rotor

All will be great for your gun.

Vox900

Loki
Sep 22, 2008
Cambridge
The rotors are very nice, but not really if your on a budget haha,

Have you looked at the difference between tanks? i.e. steelys or Kevlar/Fibre Wrapped ?

Depends on your budget

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Gatman said:
I'm thinking of getting a Vlocltity.
Lol, that sounds like a dinosaur titty. :p

One thing to be aware of with Vlocities is that they eat batteries with the stock chip. Other than that it's a great hopper. Bottles, I'd recommend you get a fibre wrap if you have the cash (with a High pressure reg on it) since they hold more air (4.5k psi vs. 3k psi) and are lighter, and depending on what position you play and how short your arms are you will want to get a 1.1L or 0.8L, but 0.8L are more for front players as you'll run out of air if you play back with one.