Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which gun i should get?

p8nter_3

Nov 30, 2002
canada
Visit site
Hey everybody, I wanna say thanx for helping me out decide what gun i should get. I tested a shutter, rebel, jt 5 and my friends mag. I finally decided to buy the jt 5 bucuz i loved the accuracy. i just had a quick question. Is a C/A Port Volumizer the same as a regulator? I have a feeling it is but im nt exactly sure about it. if ne one could help it b great

:D :p

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
The volumizer isnt really the same as a regulator. All the volumizer will do is allow the CO2 more of a chance to become a gas. A regulator will allow you to change the pressure of the gas entering your marker as well as helping liquid CO2 from not entering your marker.

onutaka

Oct 15, 2002
cheshire, england
Visit site
mate, take a look at the JT 5.0 they are pretty ceap, realiable and fast firing. another gun to look at would be the black dragun. they are effing great for the cash.

there is a JT 5.0 for sale on the classified spage right now!!!!
take a look!

Robeenio

Super Robeenio
Dec 4, 2002
Staying warm on a sunday!
advice!

hey guys and gals! well the black dragons are kak!!

they feel really cheap havnt heard much good about em and cos im down the npf a lot i see a few peeps bring em down and when they go down noone knows how to fix the damn things!

my advice wold be to go for something that people can fix over in the uk rather than having to ship it all the way back to the states to get it repaired when you couoldbuiy a new gun for the price of the shippin and repair cost!!

get summat like a trikked out inferno to start off with or summat like a tippman! summat hard to bust and you can upgrade a lot!

i know a guy who is sellin his inferno for about £230 and is fully kitted out!!

if you wanna know more then either gimme an email @

psykop8ntballer@hotmail.com or MSN me!

cheers dude!!

robin

RuFuS

May 1, 2003
LA,CA
Visit site
I'd go for a spyder e-99... Great gun... I use it and I have NO PROBLEMS and its quite accurate and shoots fast as you can pull the trigger.:D