Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which gun i should get?

Skeet

Platinum Member
Shutter

Originally posted by OMightyAnoying1
I don't know a huge amount about paintball, but I'd go with the Shutter
No, you dont do you. My Mag is easily the best gun thats been mentioned on this thread. Not because its mine, not because its "got frills" but because its a Mag, period.
As the right honourable gentleman said "...why comment?"
Not being shirty, but thats like me telling a brain surgeon "Well, I dont know much about this, but I think you should cut the Corpus Callosum.":D :D :D :D :eek:
Cheers
Gaz

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Which gun should I get???

Just go straight for an IR3 and save all the crap in between. Or an E-blade if you like cockers. Save money in the long run.

Simple nuff said.

Paintball is the sport of kings, not pykies.;) ;) ;)

Routes to pay for such equipment:

1) If your old enough get a job.
2) Sell Wife into Prostitution, obviously the quality of her in doors will dictate the price.
3) Sell the Kids, Mr Pink has small Brazilians up for sale, although knowing him they've been clocked.
4) Turn to crime. We all know 14 & 15 year olds are the biggest tea-leafs on the planet, just shoplift more.
5) Kill off rich relatives.

Alright everybody I was being facetious. Just felt like posting some brainless sh*te cos I'm bored.

One serious tip though, buy the absolute best gun you can possibly afford, you will want to upgrade a lot quicker than you could ever imagine. Second hand markers & accessories are worth F/A of what you paid for them (except Halo's whicgh are rarer than rocking horse sh*t)....

:D