which gun i should get?

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
p8nter_3

Hi there.

If you dont know what marker to get then the best thing you can do is try out as many as you can to see which one you like the feel of. Or if thats not possible I would recommend a piranha. Extremely well built and have great customer sevice.

www.canadianpaintball.com and www.pdpaintball.com both are canadian based and are very cheap. They are great at replying to emails and are very helpful.

If you want to wait another couple of weeks then the new piranhas will be out. Personally I think they look sweet.

Hope this has been helpful.

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
the mag

Originally posted by OMightyAnoying1
for a beginners gun, a mag is a bit much. Besides, his choices didn't include the mag.
why's that then,a mag is virtually unbreakable,simmple to use,reliable and it won't rust as they are made from stainlees steel.they also have one of the best customer after sales services going;)

Skeet

Platinum Member
Hmmm...STARTED OFF WITH!!!
Then bought this, and that and the other, spending lots of cash on the way.
All, you guys who know what they are talking about: How many times have you seen a noob, buy a marker, then a bit later post a thread in Tech "whats wrong with my...?" then put it in classifieds and buy something decent? All pretty quickly.

The Mag, used to be a top tourney gun. Nowadays, its an excellent mechanical semi. But in can be made even better. And as Le-Pig said, they are bullet proof and AGD are excellent.

I cant think of another gun I could recommend as a cheap secondhand starter gun. Some site owners are buying new standard mags as their rentals, because they last and last and last. You can put a mag in a shed, for years. Then put a drop of oil in the valve, gas it and off you go.

Anyway, if you want a marker, a Mag is a good way to go. try whatever markers you can, see what you think. If you have the money to buy an Angel and you want one, buy one. If not, by a GOOD marker, whatever you do.
Good luck.
Gaz:D

Ally^McK

Hardcore Pawn !!!!! :D
Tippman's are pretty good for a first gun... may be a bit more expensive than most beginner guns but they are worth it. I saw a couple of guys with em last time i went pballing and they outshot all of the other markers and you could drop a bomb on them and they wouldnt break.

but as everyone says its what u prefer and ur budget... have fun choosing :)

(please do not attempt to drop bombs or mess with any explosives near your marker... health risk :D )

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
i was talking to someone fromthese foums who lives in america and they said that there is a new tippy AK? has anyone seen it or seen webpages where you can view it, im thread jacking though

i had a talon for first gun

nandakjohwah

Dec 6, 2002
new york/new jersey
Visit site
cant really go too wrong with emarkers especially if youre a beginner..

for about $100 you can get an m3 black dragun which is pretty reliable

for about $200 i would say get a spyder e99, why an e99 instead of pi-e2? the e99 comes with better anodizing, better feel, nicer stock barrel (if you cant afford to upgrade), plus battery and recharger.. its worth the extra bucks

nandakjohwah

Dec 6, 2002
new york/new jersey
Visit site
i have a spyder compact java edition setup if you're interested..

spyder compact java edition
aci sub-zero 6 chamber expansion
viewloader 200 round loader
screw in elbow
4+1 pmi harness + pods
12oz co2 tank chrome moly (rounded bottom)
vforce armor standard mask

will sell the whole thing for $125 shipped 2 day delivery