Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which gun is better for a backman?

X-Rider

Guns and Hoppers

I would go with the imagine that is a cool gun to have.

But on the hopper issue. This is a cool little discussion. The hopper can be changed from one gun to another. So with this in mind i would go out and look for a great deal on one. But if that is too much hassel just remeber if you get a **** one then you have a **** one. if you buy a good one like a halo or an egg then the time will be well spent cos they are quite highly advanced and the time before you have to buy a new one is longer then that one if you bought a ****y hopper.

SUMMARY:

Buy a good loader cos it lasts longer and goes onto another gun when you buy the next gun.

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
Yep, I use a Revvy with X-board and no complaints.....

And to back-up X-rider, your hopper is a generic piece of kit, spend good money on your hopper as it's likely to stay with you for a long time.....

......My Xtreme went down the other week and I stuck the revvy on a site inferno...Rate of fire stayed nice and high, and beats having to shake the marker every few rounds when you're laying down a paint blanket! :p

Have fun out there

Nik

binz

Dec 19, 2001
isle of man
www.brewerypaintball.com
egg with z board all the way,pay the money and you'll never need another.

a rich man can buy a pair of boots for £100 and they'll last ten years,a poor man will spend £50 every year on boots for ten years,,,,you do the maths.

if youve got it then get it ,it'll work out cheaper.