Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which gun should I get?

mark_2328

Sep 30, 2003
Visit site
yes i am a newb but i do know some stuff about paintball, i've played with rentals and thats about it... i've got about 200-250 bucks to spend on everything you need (goggles, hoppers, etc.) im tryin to decide on either the Spyder Imagine or the Icon-E. thx for your support.

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
UK or US

Are you UK based or US, I aks because you say you have 200 bucks to spend. if your UK based then "QuackingPlums" is selling a spyder which I think comes three barrels, a revi hopper and a C02 tank, all for £100 plus postage. I can't remember if he was selling goggles or not but e-mail him and ask, H eset me a pic of the marker and it looks very nice, just tell him cesarbasanta told you he was selling it

Pat571

Sep 28, 2003
NJ
Visit site
i spent a total of 200 and some odd dollars on a spyder imagine, thermal face mask, 1000 balls, 12 ounce co2 tank and a loader. i love the gun its great. its my first gon also.

fuxup

JAGUAR XS
Sep 19, 2002
USA
Visit site
Always try before you buy ,pop down your local site and ask nicely and im sure people will let you have a go .And as smartecosse says every 1's marker is the best its all down to your preference .:D

Remember you will be on the slippery path of emptying your bank account to buy shiney things ;) :D

ENJOY

mark_2328

Sep 30, 2003
Visit site
alright my bad i shoulda called it a marker... i knew that much...;) lol so yeah... im in US and i dont have any place nearby to try anything cuz i live in some hick ass town in Minnesota... but everyone says to go with the Tippmans 98's but i think they're ****... so yeah i wanna get an electronic one so they have full auto and 3 burst (6 burst) it'd be great seein someone you hate get 18 paintballs in them instead of 4... so yeah im thinkin spyder or icon... maybe silver bullet but i doubt it...

Pat571

Sep 28, 2003
NJ
Visit site
if u want electronic look into the spyder imagine, great price and easy to take apart and clean. i think its almost the perfect gun for the casual beginner.