Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which gun?

Hey!

This is a "Cocker vs Mag" debate without any Mag wierdos on it yet :D

But seriosly folks... What did you want it for? If its for rec-ball then there are often limits to what quality of kit you can take on to the field.

If its for tourney then you could do very well getting a cocker and then buying a shorter 3-way and a second hand blade frame, this will make it a serious tourney marker pretty quick cheaply.

If you want to spend a bit more the Outkast cocker (which I think WGP still do) is a pretty decent set of kit.

Or you could get a mag...

Richard

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
I started with an Inferno (similar to your spyder).
Now I've got a WGP 2003 Cocker, and it comes with the hinge trigger as standard.
I've heard a lot about Mags, but I certainly don't regret buying my Cocker
It the most sensible upgrade from the marker you have.
If you go the second hand route make sure that the cocker you buy has the hinge trigger frame fitted, because you my find it hard to get used to the slider frame after using your spyder hinge.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
I couldn't move from a hinge to a slider. If the 2003 had not come out when it did I would have bought a JT 6.0 instead.
The Cocker is a beautiful machine, but I just couldn't master the slider. I would think that would be the same for most players upgrading from Spyders and Infernos with hinge frames