Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Gun?

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
but what was the RRP of the Ion when it came out?

i cant see any new marker, even a supposed budget one being £180 approx

although i would really like to get one for a backup/kid brothers marker

-james

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Wait!!!
:eek:
For the new dye budget marker!
:eek:
£180 RRP Approx, for a quality 07 marker by a trusted company

I'm gonna be getting one, and i'm sure a few guy's on here will be too.

Balloon #12
I'm sure they will kick the Ion in the nuts, but £180, built to a price, its not going to be a DM6 now is it, and, I'm sure, like the ion, there will be a whole bunch of upgrades to tempt you to empty your wallet on! If I only had £180 to spend I would buy a decent s/h shooter!

I would say go for an Angel, A4 fly/05 speed, should get those, air (LOW PRESSURE i.e. 450 psi output) and an egg for £300, well made, solid, reliable and, unless you f*** with it, just needs cleaning and oiling!

Don't ever try to run one on CO2, in fact just don't even bother with CO2,
Just abot all sites, bar Delta Force are switching to air, I even heard that DF were thinking about it too!

:)

Hoodless ECI

eee-see-eye
Jun 15, 2006
Homeless.
www.eastcoastirritant.com
I was never really expecting a dm6 standard, and i apologise if my statement made it sound like i did.

I was just trying to state that i use dye, and imo they are the best you can get. so i would trust my bottom dollar that the new budget marker will live up to dye's name build wise. ( yes £180 isn't going to produce DM performance )
but it's gonna be worth the money
no doubt about it.

balloon #12

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Wait for the Rail. If you don't like it when you get all the details, buy something else. But, buy now and you could regret it when the Rail hits the streets. Up to you, but I would wait.

Forget the A5. Tippmann's are strudy gats, great for site use, but in no way competitive in today's walk-on or tourney market.