Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which gun???

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
pirahnas-fish?connection?

I don't know y? but y is it i think of fish when i hear the name pirahna? whats with piranhas and fish? but yeh daves rite pirahnas are pretty good, but better still pick up and autococker. they r nice. don't kno which i luv more me angel or me 10 yr old cocker. cockers are the most bestist accurate guns on da big revolving ball of matter.:D
yes TVL suck even their squeegies don't last long! although i must admit i am surprised and somewhat shocked that my revi hasn't fallen to bits or seized up!
If u like i have a m8 callled pete who is selling a piranha pro g3 sts (where the feck did the idiots who desingned this come up with a name like that). He has used it once and now has an impy. ring him on 01494 862321. L8r:)

paintballmaniak

Jul 10, 2002
Visit site
I have a spyder tl plus, and it is a really great gun, but i have had a few problems with it. if you do buy the tl, don't screw around with it, and when i say this i mean don't mess around with the parts if you don't know what your doing, because i did this and it cost me $40 to fix. But its still a great gun. go for it.:)

Krispy

Jul 12, 2002
Ohio
i'd go for a tippmann. i've seen model 98's go for $100. it just depends on where ya look. they're pretty reliable and everything is repairable with allen wrenches, how conveniant.

ryanwool

Jul 15, 2002
highland,CA
Visit site
a good idea is the spyder compact,because you can upgrade it to almost any gun.Plus its a great beginer gun I think.I'm just upgrading mine to a better compact but when i'm done it will be better than a sonics,I can even make it better than a flash if I wanted to.