The Home Of European Paintball

Which Halo Board Is Best?????????

hyper1

Dec 10, 2004
South Carolina, USA
Visit site
Originally posted by 2scoops
where can you get the V35 board from? and how much
2scoops, You can get the V35 from everywhere here stateside, I don't know how much help that is to you, unless you already use a U.S. distributor that ships internationally. They cost around $ 30.00

Check out www.compulsivepaintball.com or www.firstcallpaintball.com If all else fails check with Oddysey themselves @ www.ogi.tv Good luck, It's worth the money!

Later, Mike

L J

big big titties
i think planet has them.

also, simon:

z board is standard speed halo (22bps) but it has anti jam software installed, so when you get a jam, instead of the motor continually going, it pulses 3 times, and if the balls dont unjam, it turns off so the motor dont burn out.
the V35 has the anti jam software + 6 speed settings from 17-35bps

irons69

BEACH BUM
Jun 11, 2002
kent
cheer,s pip,s think i get some v35,s
at mo about to throw one of my halo,s away
just can,t get the shocktec cone fitted right and getting well stressed
put one in the other day no prob,s
today ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

hyper1

Dec 10, 2004
South Carolina, USA
Visit site
The easiest way to put on the Shocktech cone is: Turn the cone clockwise until it stops, then gently lift up the cone just a little bit, then while lifting the cone continue to turn it clockwise just past the point where it stopped, then let the cone back down. Ta da you did it! Yeah!

psycho

Baggin ain't easy!
Apr 2, 2003
Stoneys Basement
smeg smeg

The easiest way is not to put a shocktech cone in, apparently they break more paint and actually slow down the halo.It's all over american forums,,, was gonna get one til i heard this. I guess if u already fitted it then, you could let us know what happens..:p

irons69

BEACH BUM
Jun 11, 2002
kent
got one in my red halo no problom,s what so every in the past 6 week,s
played the last dartford 7,s with it in cold weather not one smeg at all
maybe because i have a z-board in it it help,s then faster boards
just can not get her into my other halo

hyper1

Dec 10, 2004
South Carolina, USA
Visit site
I use a Halo B with V35 & the Shocktech Cone. The V35 is at the highest setting (35bps.). naturally the ST Cone is heavier than the stock plastic cone, but I haven't experienced any noticable "slow down" or any "paint chewing" at all! I do know of players who have tightened the screw on the cone to tight, which can make it drag. Otherwise I'm fully satisfied with the product. The price tag is a bit hefty for just a cone ($ 30.00), but alot of ballers are using them. You know everybody's a critic with their own opinion, so take that for what it's worth. I feel the negative replys are coming from those who are using the "ghetto screw mod"(which I have used myself) and don't want to buy a ST cone.

Later, Mike