Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Hopper?

..A.Kaye..

Aberdeen Fusion
Oct 4, 2011
Aberdeen
pinikio is rather tall compared to most loaders but imho has the best feed system with the bend sensor however my rotor is still second to my bro's prophecy
I've had a prophecy and HATED it, looked cool and sat nice on my gun...but i hated how you stripped it down as the pieces of plastic didnt link together very well, and i didnt like the fact that it only feeds when you shoot (due to the mic) but thats just my personal opinion...ROTORS ALL THE WAY :D (y)

Rmac1990

Inverness ICE PMGWC #25
May 4, 2011
Inverness/ Fareham
Used a rotor, didnt like, it. They ARE heavier than most on the market, you can say they are light as fook but they definitely have a bit of weight on them...

Prophecy, I have owned as well, im not sure how your prophecy didn't fit together ''very well'' as they are made to a fine tolerance and every single one I have seen has worked fine... although maybe you got the bad apple....

To be honest, you've answered your own question already, keep the rotor, don't buy the Z2 if you didn't like the prophecy, the rotor works fine. Clearly. Keep the money and buy paint, neither of the hoppers are going to give you massive advantages over each other.

Hell... im still rocking the Vlocity

Reactions: ..A.Kaye..

neil stringer

Marvel
Jan 13, 2012
Birmingham
rotor all the way ..had three in the last 2 years .. none broken .im just a hore .. batteries last loads longer then any other loader and you can do mid game repairs if required !!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I have a z2, havent used a rotor, so wont comment although I know the z2 is lightest loader out there. The z2 is also completely automatic, no messing around with settings, just turn on and go (much like the rotor I understand?) and the shells have been completely redesigned and now fit back together much more easily. No need to line up tabs and whatnot, it slots back together loads easier. Very impressed with it, but in this day and age when all you need a hopper to do is feed 10ish bps, I dont know why I just dont use a revvy.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
can anybody give a comparison for the original question which is a prophecy Z2 versus a rotor?

for me the rotor still wins on ease of dissasembly, but prophecy z2 has auto unjam, lighter, not sure on larger ball capacity with new z2 shape? old prophecy definitely held more. plus the z2 can be stopped from feeding when empty by just grabbing the rip drive?

really want to try a z2 but don't want to part with my rotor either!