Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Hopper?

Dicorpo

Feb 17, 2006
Hi guys, just bought an Ego 06 and was wondering which hopper to get. I was going to go for the Reloader B, but i thought to just post up and ask for sum opinions.

Thanks

Dicorpo

Paontball Mad

Bourmouth Riptide!!-!!-!!
Jun 17, 2006
Dorset
www.freewebs.com
good hopper probs be better with a vlciocty thing (cant spell it sorry)

an egg apperantly work well on egos no idea why i dont like them

but really in order of what you should get

realoder with speed feed
vlciocty thing
realoder B
halo egg

hope this helps also good choice in gat ;)

Dicorpo

Feb 17, 2006
All opinions are very much appreciated, but can you plz put why u would choose said hoppers?

Thanks Guys, keep it comming

Dicorpo

Paontball Mad

Bourmouth Riptide!!-!!-!!
Jun 17, 2006
Dorset
www.freewebs.com
reolder can have nice things added like boards speed feed shells which is very good and in turns makes it better than a vlcioty however the vlcioty is very fast and can hold a lot of balls i think not sure but those 2 are the best :rolleyes:

domo247

Only Gods can use Angels
May 12, 2006
Viewloader VLocity Loader I would say is the best no conversations needed or fiddling required.

It can hold 40-50 more balls than the Reloader B/halo.

There is little speed difference between the relaoder B, halo and VLocity.

And don’t get an egg I don’t think they are in the same league as the reloader-B/VLocity. For many reasons.

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
as domo said, get a vlocity, thay hold more than the other hoppers, and they feed faster, and are cheaper than the reloader and halo

majic

Jan 25, 2006
Nottingham
Visit site
hoppers

Ive got both and the reloader is a bag of pants go for the vlocity its faster holds more paint unjams itself and has an upgrading chip available to make it even faster (like 27 bps isnt fast enough).As opposed to the far more expensive £120 new which jams alot eats batterys is a compleat b4stard to clean brakes its neck real easy and can only manage 22 balls per second and holds only 160 paintballs rather than 200 which is why most halo users get shot reloading.Its like buying a ferrari to plough a field it looks great but just isnt up to the JOB:D