Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Hopper?

Dicorpo

Feb 17, 2006
w00t, thanks guys i think i will wait and try out the different loads at the site. Thanks Markie and to all for you opinions and advice!!! :D

Dicorpo

majic

Jan 25, 2006
Nottingham
Visit site
Nice one will give you an idea on the differences how ever small or large they are!

Yes Jay the halo is fitted with eyes instead of a sound boom. Its the only difference.The boards are the same unless an aftermarket is fitted you can also fit eyes and sound boom to both if you wanted sound boom is more expensive as when it smegs up the hopper will keep loading unfortunatly as you will see at many tournys the sound booms start picking up and adjusting to the baracade being hit so the hopper dosnt feed.The sound boom is a switch as are eyes the difference in speed is eyes work faster as light travels faster than sound but this is nominal both have there failings mine is 160rounds in the hopper is to small(its a preferance thing I dont like having to run out before podding up Dye 160s go figure).Ether eyes or sound boom can be fitted to ether model Both have the same shell,Race,battery connectors and etc.If you need to read the reviews go to www.pbreview.com and check it out :)