Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Hopper?

JAYDB

www.northernquarterpb.com
Dec 9, 2005
manchester,
Ive got both and the reloader is a bag of pants go for the vlocity its faster holds more paint unjams itself and has an upgrading chip available to make it even faster (like 27 bps isnt fast enough).As opposed to the far more expensive £120 new which jams alot eats batterys is a compleat b4stard to clean brakes its neck real easy and can only manage 22 balls per second and holds only 160 paintballs rather than 200 which is why most halo users get shot reloading.Its like buying a ferrari to plough a field it looks great but just isnt up to the JOB:D
reloader isnt a halo m8

Tonee

Dec 16, 2005
Hartlepool
EggII because they are lighter than Reloaders and never let me down...

Reloaders are good but I had too use the rip drive pretty much all the time - and my fingers like firing... not fire fire fire *rip drive* fire fire fire *rip drive*

Saying that - I'd have a Reloader as a back up... all personal preference really

JAYDB

Dec 9, 2005
manchester,
EggII because they are lighter than Reloaders and never let me down...

Reloaders are good but I had too use the rip drive pretty much all the time - and my fingers like firing... not fire fire fire *rip drive* fire fire fire *rip drive*

Saying that - I'd have a Reloader as a back up... all personal preference really

u need to turn the gun on before u put ur paint in and leave it on other wise it will tend to do that ;)

majic

Jan 25, 2006
Nottingham
Visit site
I Think Your Mistaken

reloader isnt a halo m8
THEY ARE MADE BY THE SAME COMPANY USE THE SAME ELECTRICS,SHELLS,Motors AND OTHER PARTS one uses eyes the other uses sound and I own both reloader b and halo plus 2 vlocitys all 3 egg derivetives and A hibread ONE plus empire reloaders,and verious others been a gun tech for a long time now so I know my gear! ;) I own most of the kit available and all the manuals to only loader i dont own is a q pod I couldnt see the point it only holds 100 balls.

JAYDB

Dec 9, 2005
manchester,
dude im saying halo and reloader b are not the same because reloader b is sound activated and halo isnt it works with eyes so how can they be the same?

Luke C

Banned
Apr 15, 2006
Unsportsmanlike
www.xpres.co.uk
dude im saying halo and reloader b are not the same because reloader b is sound activated and halo isnt it works with eyes so how can they be the same?
Alright, Aright calm down calm down :p

Loaders are all personal preference. Try as many as you can and see what works best for you. I have tried quite a few different ones and have stuck with my Reloader B but thats just me. Quite a few guys on the team use the Vlocity and are really happy with it.

I used to use and Egg but very rarely admit it as I think they are Gash, some people like them tho. Each to their own.......

I changed two sets of Reloader shells at Campaign for people. Never done it before but it was really really easy. Much easier than the Egg.