Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which hopper

Each of the 4 hoppers at the high end have advantages over the other

Reloader:
Pros: No eyes to clog up, very fast when used with a speedwheel, reliable, battery packs available, common to find spares if need be
Cons: Expensive, have to buy new shells if ya want easy clean, can be a pain to take apart

Halo:
Pros: very fast when used with a speedwheel and new board, reliable, battery packs available, common to find spares if need be
Cons: Not as expensive but 'can' have eye problems, have to buy new shells if ya want easy clean, can be a pain to take apart

Pulse:
Pros: No eyes to clog up, very easy to clean, not cutting or sanding of feed neck required, stronger shells
Cons: Pretty expensive, not yet been proved to stand the test of time, can have problems if used with an RF chip, heavy

Vlocity
Pros: larger capacity, lot more light weight, easy to take apart compared to halo and empire, cheaper
Cons: Eyes can get jammed, noisey, battery life

these are all my personal opinions from using all 4 hoppers and I still have a pulse, reloader and a vlocity. And out of the 3 currently I am using the vlocity most due to the weight of it, i find it alot easier to use when snap shooting ect.

Best bet to me would be to try all 4 out and see which you like most

-Mat