Which Hopper Would You Choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oaksbe

Pestilence Pony
Jul 6, 2007
Edinburgerish
www.myspace.com
Thanks for all the replies guys, really good to see a thread getting decent replys unlike on certain other forums where it usually turns into a slagging match!! Just wanted to see which were the popular and therefor presumably most reliable hoppers around. Reloader B seems to be the route I think I'll be going down, it's been recommended by a fair few people I know! Put the Magna in there pretty much as it's supposed to be the next generation (is it? or am I picking it up wrong?) The only reason I'd considered it was the smaller profile really :) But I'm a noob just looking for opinions! heheh

Cheers
Colin.

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
Vlocity all the way. Got one for christmas with a blitz chip, used it 2 days straight 7 hours a day on one battery and one dead battery with reballs.

No jams, no battery dying, no problems. And the one battery is still going strong! Apparently the blitz chip improves battery four fold though.

And it's light.

Katx

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Used eggs , halos , reloader bs and now pulse and pulse is the boyo by a long way. Egg is a good basic no hassle back up.

Vlocity just plain ugly for my liking.

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
Have used them all and the pulse came out on top:D