Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Inferno?

Jamie

How, what, why,????
Feb 19, 2002
Visit site
You would be better going for the higher end ones a T3 or terminator but for what they cost you would be better off with a Spyder they are a lot more upgradable and a very good marker for a fist one, I had a Spyder Shutter for my first one,

But in all honesty i would go for a Spyder Xtra. But for the best decision you will have to do some research go to www.pbreview.com or www.kingmanusa.com

hope it helps. :p

smartecosse

Dec 29, 2001
land of the picts
Visit site
i got a vert feed rec inferno from smart parts and found it to be really good, especially as my first marker. I've since upgraded to an impulse from the same company. The inferno fired quick enough for me, i had no probs with it at all, sold it to a mate who's also enjoyed it and now upgraded to a shocker! He's selling it if u'r interested int's in the classified section.

danny

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
inferno base is a good start, which by the way i have for sale with bottle and agitator.

email me if interested

go for the inferno terminator t3...its a great marker solid well made. goto {www.pbreviews.com} its easy and idiot proof,nice double trigger to boot..bottom line and a x-chamber...oh ye, it all so has a 1 sec field strip to clean out them broken balls. but im still waiting for 1 to break. and it looks good and will be a nice 2nd gun to have when you upgrade.