Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which ION board ?

yngndrw

Jul 23, 2006
Southport, UK
I don't think I should get a whole board yet as I think it's best for me to wait untill the others are out, or atleast there is more information for them first.

As for the membrane pad, I can solder so I might just do that. Can you supply the connector header so I can re-use the pad with a different board if I get one that can be used with it ? I presume you can provide instructions of where I need to solder to.

I'll PM you later - Going paintballing now. Cheers. :)

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
i can sell you the membrane pad and adapter so it plugs straight into a T board. I know that the Virtue membranes work with T boards so i guess its vice versa. So if you were to get a T board or Virtue board you could still use the pad although i have no clue how to solder it on, pbnation.com should answer all your questions.

To solder a membrane pad to the stock board simply desolder the old power switch and attach two wires to the two solder pads that you have just exposed.

Now connect these wires to the membrane pad ribbon, one to the middle and one to the 'On button' side.

As if by magic, the membrane button now performs the same function as the 'on button'.

You can do the same for the other button on the board, but there isnt much point on the stock board cos you need to open the grips to alter the settings anyway.

yngndrw

Jul 23, 2006
Southport, UK
I guess I could wire up the 'eye' button to the programming button. I don't do any tornies so there's no point in me having torny locks and all - It just slows me down.