Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which is best hopper?

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
What sort of paintball are you playing?

Woodsball or Scenario don't go for a force feed (torque, vl's etc) as it'll eat batts in a big game, and the humming wil annoy you. But theyre awsome for supair ;)

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
In my opinion you can't go wrong with any of the loaders you listed. It all comes down to personal preference with most of the higher end loaders. The vlocity will have the edge in terms of weight, whereas the torque is likely to give you the longest battery life. Personally, I'd go for the vlocity (an XSV one if you can front the cash!)
I've heard alot of bad things from the XSV loaders, like things breaking etc.

Torque and Vlo are the lighter of the 3, Torque is screwless designs so your able to strip it really easily without using a screw driver.
Vlocitys are good, but quite tall and halos are heavy, but strong I think :)

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
you could pick up a second hand magna for that price. I love mine, awsome battery life, easy as hell on paint, quiet, rf capable, and sits really nice on the gun (although some dont like it, most just havnt tried it though). It is a bit heavier than the velocity etc. but you wont really notice that in a game anyway. Plus you can change the configuration of it to be softer or harder on paint, feed at different speeds, and even change the floor of it so hold another 20 paintballs.

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
As has been already mentioned;

what type of play will you be doing - supair, woods, mixture?
what's your budget?
what marker will you be using it on?
personal preference on weight, height and how it sits on the marker

I use a reloader B and before that I had an egg II

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Cool thing (and bad thing) about the torque is that it's a constant feed, so it's really fast right off the break and you could be flying through the air upside down and not get a chop. The downside is that it makes a quiet whirring noise whenever it's on and it eats batteries like fat kids eat cake. If the batteries go, you can open it up and have it back on field within 2 minutes, having cleaned it as well!. If you just want something reliable and fast I'd go for the Halo though, as my torque has a tendency to run out of batteries when I least want it to.

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
Awsome cheers for all the responses guys.
in responce to questions asked;
I'm now gettin into sup air now as caught the pball bug as a rec baller.
currtnly got an etek 1.
budget wise not to sure ont wnat to go huge amount over 65 new if i can help it, as like i said trying to get some equipment so can train asap.
Cheers,
Will

mackemforever

Bristol Addiction
Nov 30, 2007
I agree with Dev. Out of those on the list I would go for a Halo B, although for £65 you could probably pick up a second hand Reloader B or B2 (I got a B2 for only £55). I personally like the B2 because it is very quick and because it isn't an always on hopper, so it is good for battery life, and they are reliable, the only time mine has gone wrong is when I have been really stupid, like dropping it from about 6 feet onto concrete.

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
ye would like to spend less but if i have to then potentially go to thse prices, been offerd so good deals by you lot and cheers but im going to wait a little longer before deciding everything.
cheers Will