Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which is best hopper?

JDO

Jon & Chris rock my socks
May 13, 2008
London
If every penny counts, you should maybe look at the Viewloader Eye Force as well, and the torque.

This might actually be a good choice if you're playing supair since it can keep up with the new max rof guidlines. Check

kiwitim

Once was a Deviant.....
Mar 26, 2008
ABERDEEN Brrrrrrr.....
In my opinion, after having shot with Halos for years...Get a Reloader B2.

I totally agree with Mackemforever - The reloader is the best that I've used with regards to Battery life! This should be one of your deciding factors, as it sucks being run down when your loader quits and you can't return fire - The Halos arent so good in that respect, but are good in every other way.

I haven't used Torques or VLocitys, so I can't compare, and won't put them down.

They all put balls in the breech, and at adequate speed, so they will all work.

Decide by :

a/ Battery Life
b/ reliability
c/ which looks best to you!

a & b, are waaayyy more important than the looks!!!

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
I don't want to point out the obvious but buy a second hand one off of here, if moneys tight. There's loads of good hoppers around and if you buy off of a trader on here then your as good as guaranteed safe:cool:

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
ye would like to spend less but if i have to then potentially go to thse prices, been offerd so good deals by you lot and cheers but im going to wait a little longer before deciding everything.
cheers Will
Yes...:p

I don't want to point out the obvious but buy a second hand one off of here, if moneys tight. There's loads of good hoppers around and if you buy off of a trader on here then your as good as guaranteed safe:cool:
...;)

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
vlocity is by far the best loader on the market. people whine about battery life but ive used the same batteries (procell) for 2x 6hr trainings + the last PA. thats with stock chip. very light, very cool. obviously everyone will have favorites but try before you buy. take yer marker along to the shop or wherever and see how it looks. torques are possibly the most battery hungry loader ive seen to date, makes an annoying noise also but are real easy to strip and clean/change batterys.

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
wow so much advice lol,k cheers guy ll take it all into acount n have a think, any other opinions (sp?) welcome.
cheers all
will

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
vlocity is by far the best loader on the market. people whine about battery life but ive used the same batteries (procell) for 2x 6hr trainings + the last PA. thats with stock chip. very light, very cool. obviously everyone will have favorites but try before you buy. take yer marker along to the shop or wherever and see how it looks. torques are possibly the most battery hungry loader ive seen to date, makes an annoying noise also but are real easy to strip and clean/change batterys.
As above,I use the XSV vlocity on force 5 and the chargeable batteries last a whole day and more,thats around 4,0o0 balls.
They definately need an upgraded chip or they eat batteries,Vlocity rather than the Jnr and as mentioned all hoppers are good money secondhand on here.
My personal choice otherwise would be the egg excellent VFM and people think they're "old hat" hence the bargain prices.
With the Z board(upgraded 1&2 or egg 3 std) they will keep up with an Etek ramping,I've even tried one on full auto(Tadao board) and with a full hopper it never broke a ball,over a range not during play;).
I have a few eggs as back-ups(never needed too use them,usually lend 'em out:rolleyes:) and as they cost next to nothing nothing is as good value.
I have tried all the others and found issues with all of them much to friends amusment;I would say though the Halo's are very popular and not without reason...I found they had feed issues when tilted...:eek:

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
As above,I use the XSV vlocity on force 5 and the chargeable batteries last a whole day and more,thats around 4,0o0 balls.
They definately need an upgraded chip or they eat batteries,Vlocity rather than the Jnr and as mentioned all hoppers are good money secondhand on here.
My personal choice otherwise would be the egg excellent VFM and people think they're "old hat" hence the bargain prices.
With the Z board(upgraded 1&2 or egg 3 std) they will keep up with an Etek ramping,I've even tried one on full auto(Tadao board) and with a full hopper it never broke a ball,over a range not during play;).
I have a few eggs as back-ups(never needed too use them,usually lend 'em out:rolleyes:) and as they cost next to nothing nothing is as good value.
I have tried all the others and found issues with all of them much to friends amusment;I would say though the Halo's are very popular and not without reason...I found they had feed issues when tilted...:eek:
Is the XSV a JNR shell or standard? widemouth?

James