Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which is better? Etek or Ego 06

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
I was looking at buying one of these markers for my first gun, which would be the best?

Is there a big price difference?

I was thinking of getting a new PM7 for about £250.00 but have a feeling getting a second hand ego or etek might be better.

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
try them both if you can,
i would rather pick the ego over the etek or the pm7.
but its your choice.

mushk1n

The Guitar hero!
May 7, 2007
London
I would go for the ego i think, they are both pretty similar but i like the LCD screen :)

I think there are already quite a few posts pointing advantages of both, if u use the search button you may find some ;)

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
You can get an etek off here around the 220 mark for one in mint condish, and maybe an 06 for about 250-270. They're both great markers, so just see which one you like the feel of more.

skeg21

Feb 11, 2008
Northeast
i've used all of em mate, as i'm sure many of you guys have but if i was you i'd go for the new pm7 @250, i found that they are more accurate that the others and just an all round good gun. but i was in the same position as yourself not long ago and went for a used ego but had nothing but problems and had to send off the thing twice before it was fixed. then decided to splash out and get the dye dm8.
if i were you i'd spend a bit extra though and maybe look at a new etek2